เครื่องกวนสารละลายแบบดิจิตอล Stuart Digital tube rollersAdd to Wishlist
Digital tube rollers - SRT6D, SRT9D
- Rocking and rolling action for complete mixing
- Digital variable speed models with integrated timer
- Six roller design with small footprint or nine roller model for high throughput
- Designed for continuous or timed quiet operation
- Can be used in cold rooms or in incubators
These roller mixers provide a gentle, but highly efficient, rocking and rolling action. The six rollers design has a small space saving footprint, while the nine roller unit has a higher capacity.
These advanced digital models offer variable speed from 5 to 60rpm and a built-in digital timer which can either set from 1 second to 90 minutes, 1 minute to 9 hours or in minutes only mode up to 9999 minutes for maximum versatility.
Recommended for mixing blood samples, viscous substances and liquid-solid suspensions where minimum aeration is required. Units can be used in incubators up to 60°C and humidity up to 80%, or in cold rooms down to 4°C.
Both roller mixers are robustly constructed and designed for easy cleaning, having plastic rollers and a drip tray to collect accidental spillages.
sizes of tubes, Bijoux, Universals and bottles can be accommodated, up to 100mm diameter. An accessory stacking system SRT/STACK is available where bench space is at premium.