Amada Pulsed Fiber Laser Welders 150W-600W ML-3000 เครื่องเชื่อมพัลส์ไฟเบอร์เลเซอร์Add to Wishlist
Adopt a new air cooling system and pulse fiber laser system. Compared with YAG laser excitation of the lamp the conventional method, and realization high-quality, significant low power consumption, low running costs and more!
In addition to the fine pulse welding, high speed CW (continuous wave) welding is possible, it supports a variety of applications. It is most suitable for the replacement of a YAG laser.
Be superior to laser oscillation efficiency, this model will contribute to the manufacturing of environmentally conscious energy-saving, low-cost.
- This welder employs a full air-cooling system, which does not use a chiller, thereby reducing operating costs
- Power consumption of the pulse fiber laser is approx. 85% less than that of Nd:YAG lasers (ML-3060AS)
- With its large energy of 60 J this pulse fiber laser welder can be used for the type of welding that was previously only achieved by Nd:YAG lasers (ML-3060AS)
- The product lineup includes the 300 W ML-3030AS and the 150 W ML-3015AS in the same size body.
- With a large output of up to 600 W, this pulse fiber laser welder can be used for high speed seam sealing
- Stable output power with real-time power feedback
- Consistent spot size without thermal lens effects
- Pulse and CW (continuous wave oscillation) operations are available
- Intuitive large color LCD touch screen panel (no PC necessary to configure settings or check operating state)
- Built-in power monitor
- ML-3060AS: Up to 4 time-sharing fiber deliveries are available. (When the isolator Option is mounted, Up to 3 time-sharing fiber deliveries are possible) *
- ML-3030AS/3015AS: Provide 2 laser output deliveries via either time-sharing or energy sharing.
- The isolation function (Option) protects the oscillator from light reflected from the processing point.